Saturday, June 04, 2011

Gypsy Balloon by Tony Clark


Wizard HQ Product Search      


Gypsy Balloon by Tony Clark

Gypsy Balloon by Tony Clark

get it here
The classic Gypsy Thread has been elevated to new heights!

'This is one of the strongest pieces I've ever created. I just used it to close my hit show 'Masters of Magic' in the 1200 seat Montbleu theater in Lake Tahoe!'
- Tony Clark

'After seeing Tony do his Gypsy Balloon Routine, I was blown away. Tony has found a way to motivate and elevate the classic and powerful Gypsy Thread trick into a truly powerful piece of magic and theater. His routine is actually too good to release and I wish I had the exclusive rights to it. This is something I would put into my show immediately and I predict a lot of people will do just that.'
- Danny Cole

'The Gypsy Thread is a classic routine that needed a face-lift and Tony did it! It has such a visual impact for all audiences, both young and old. If you are looking for a NEW exciting routine, this is it! S ilent or with music - the Gypsy Balloon is the way to go'
- Brent Geris

** Includes 30 feet of thread - (Helium and balloons not included)

Running Time Approximately: 9 min



see more new items...

Join Our Mailing List
  Email:     
You'll receive one weekly email with the latest magic
releases. We won't share your email with anyone else!

www.wizardhq.com

About Me

My photo
Toll Free: (800) 540-0238 www.wizardhq.com

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates