Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Color Change by Crispin Sartwell

'This is the best compilation of Color Changes to date. I know this because I've been collecting color changes for the last ten years myself. I applaud his research and thoroughness. It is well organized and coherent.' - Jon Racherbaumer 'Crispin Sartwell has produced a well-written treatment of color changes that is the first of its kind. An important contribution to the art of magic and a must-have resource for every card handler.' - Jerry Cestkowski (The Flourishman) 'As a professional magician for 36 years, I have been constantly told that my simply done but highly effective color change done at the outset of the one stage card routine I do is perhaps 'the best thing I do.' Robert-Houdin wrote in the 1800's that 'the observer likes nothing more than to see the cards neatly changed from one to another' and I can confirm this maxim as absolutely true. It is easy to do, looks like REAL magic, and is highly visual. To me, this is the crux of the magician's art. This is a great book to

http://www.wizardhq.com/servlet/the-14193/the-color-change-by-crispin-sartwell/Detail

About Me

My photo
Toll Free: (800) 540-0238 www.wizardhq.com

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates