Monday, August 26, 2013

Ambitio by David Forrest

After several years in development, Dave Forrest finally presents his ULTIMATE finale for the Ambitious Card routine! For many years Ive been trying to accomplish a visual sealed in the box ambitious finale where, after the rise, EVERYTHING CAN BE EXAMINED! I wanted it to be practical and easy to use. I didnt want a clunky gimmick that would interfere with the deck and place restrictions on my performance. It had to be clean - you put the deck in the box, the card rises up (genuinely to the top!) and it can all be handed out. With Ambitio Ive acheived all of this. I honestly believe this is my finest creation to date. I hope you agree. - Dave Forrest This ingenious gimmick will allow you to cause a freely selected, signed card to suddenly appear on top of the deck despite the cards being locked inside the card case! AND, the arrival of the card is physically witnessed by the spectators through a large hole that is cut in the box! The case is then opened and THE SPECTATOR REMOVES THE S

http://www.wizardhq.com/servlet/the-15497/ambitio-by-david-forrest/Detail?source=googlebase

About Me

My photo
Toll Free: (800) 540-0238 www.wizardhq.com

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates