Tuesday, August 27, 2013

X-Ray by Ben Harris and Steve Shufton

When I was young, my uncle Peter fooled me badly with a simple X-Ray Vision stunt. It played serious havoc with my developing mind. Pete had been using his X-Ray Vision to see through the table top in order to identify how many fingers I was holding aloft. He hit it time and time again. I was later crushed, when dad explained that hed simply been coding the information, to my uncle, via surreptitious foot tapping. In due course it was I who was performing the demonstration, and Ive been fascinated with the X-Ray Vision plot ever since. My one man show, HELLucinations, is my core act-the one I fall back upon for all of my highly paid professional work. Purporting to replicate the demonstrations of the legendary Dr. Elmer William Bishop, the show commences with some direct and perplexing card reading and then quickly moves through a series of unbelievable-looking demonstrations of supposed X-Ray Vision. These, among other demonstrations, include seeing through a heavy iron box to reveal

http://www.wizardhq.com/servlet/the-14871/x-ray-by-ben-harris-and-steve-shufton/Detail?source=googlebase

About Me

My photo
Toll Free: (800) 540-0238 www.wizardhq.com

Blog Archive

Twitter Updates